One date, three hands, and a way to mark the passing hours in a way that is both elegant and surprisingly natural. The eminently classic appeal of this prestigious watch is heightened by its date indication. Its Roman numerals are designed with an elegance and simplicity that completely satisfy rigorous esthetic demands. The date, situated at 3 o'clock, is an attractive focal point that confirms the owner's impeccable sense of style, with faceted hands following their course on a dial adorned with delicate, vertical guilloché work.
The Masterpiece Date asserts itself with a generously proportioned 38mm diameter steel case with a satin and polished finish. Great attention has been given to the decoration of the ML155 movement, with the refinement of its circular graining and its Côtes de Genève details, clearly visible through the sapphire case back. With its simplicity and Swiss quality, this exclusive model will delight all connoisseurs of fine watchmaking.
- Stainless steel, Ø 38 mm
- Finish combining satin and polished surfaces
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Screwed case back with wide sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 m (5 atm)
- Vertical guilloché decoration
- Circular brushed peripheral finish
- Roman numerals available in blue, pink gold color
- Minutes printed in black
- Faceted hours and minutes hands
- Flat seconds hand
- Available in metallic blue or pink gold-plated versions
- Genuine black or brown crocodile-skin strap, lined with black calfskin and color-matching over-stitching
- Five-row metal bracelet combining polished and brushed finish
- Folding steel clasp with push-buttons
- Satin and polished finish
Automatic movement ML155
Hours, minutes and seconds indicated by central hands
Date at 3 o’clock
- Vibration: 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz
- Power reserve: 38 hours
- Jewels: 25
- Adjustments: 3 positions when fully wound and after 24 hours.
- Decoration: Rhodium plated movement, hand decorated circular-grain, snail, yellow gold-plated rotor with Côte de Genève (straight stripes)
Fill up this form to join the Maurice Lacroix Club easily and freely.