The inspiration of contemporary mechanical watchmaking
Peering down into the model's depths, or plunging our gaze into the mechanical maze with its superimposed gears, we soon discover that the new Masterpiece Squelette Tradition is the latest illustration of the supreme expertise that Maurice Lacroix demands from its designers and craftsmen. Or how esthetics accompanies technique to reveal its every detail through its skillful artistry. The Masterpiece Squelette Tradition adds a subtle, classic touch to the design of the skeleton watch. Its design is the fruit of a subtle alliance of tradition and innovation. The tradition is seen in the decorative features. The innovation lies in the approach taken to the skeletonized openwork.
The delicately worked movement is engraved in the spirit of the finest traditional creations of our great watchmaking heritage. Disks and bridges are adorned with delicately-engraved scrolls, while the gear train revealed by the watch's deep inner workings is seen to be extremely contemporary. The alliance of past and present presents a lively series of contrasts to showcase all the technical and artistic expertise of Maurice Lacroix. Proof indeed that the history of watchmaking continues to be written today without losing touch with the essentials of fine watchmaking.
- Stainless steel, Ø 43 mm, satin and polished finish
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Screwed case back with wide sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 m (5 atm)
- Stamped hours and minutes hands with luminescent coating (blue emission)
- Rhodium colored
STRAP / BRACELET
- Genuine crocodile-skin strap, available in black (lined with black calfskin, black over-stitching)
or brown (lined with brown calfskin, brown over-stitching)
- Folding steel clasp with push buttons
- Satin and polished finish
Mechanical, manually-wound movement ML16
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds indicated by central hands
- Vibration: 18,000 vibrations per hour, 2.5 Hz
- Power reserve: 46 hours
- Jewels: 17
- Adjustments: 5 positions when fully wound and 2 after 24 hours
- Decoration: Rhodium or yellow gold-plated bridges. Blued steel screws. Polished steel pallet
and escapement wheel.
Fill up this form to join the Maurice Lacroix Club easily and freely.