Other models available
4 Variation Models :
BASELWORLD 2015 NOVELTY : AVAILABLE Q3 2015
PONTOS S EXTREME
Inside the PONTOS S EXTREME
Playing it safe can be boring. Life is for living and it is only by exploring the limits that many men feel truly alive. Speed is intoxicating, it raises the heart-rate, causes the senses to become heightened and produces adrenaline which the adventurous repeatedly crave.
Exploring extremes often necessitates the use of the finest, strongest and lightest equipment, designed by experts to perform at its optimum.
The Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Extreme is a perfect example of this, manufactured by the Swiss watch company known for its expertise at harnessing cutting-edge technology. It represents the ideal wristwatch for those men who choose to push boundaries and explore the extremes of human performance.
- Ø 43 mm, Natural or anthracite Powerlite alloy full sand- blasted case
- Black sandblasted turning scale ring with green or orange indications
- Engraved case-back
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Titanium pushers and crown
- Water-resistant to 200 m/20 atm
- Black 6:00–12:00-brushed, snailed with sandblasted center counters, black polished counter rings.
- Black polished applied indexes with large SLN zone for excellent legibility
- Black varnished hands diamond cut, faceted, luminescent coating (except sec. hand)
- Second and minute hand tip matching color with inner rotating bezel and elapse time controller crown system
- Genuine textured calfskin with contrasting stitching
- Titanium ardillon
AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT ML112
– Hours and minutes indicated by central hands
– Small second at 9 o’clock
– Chronograph seconds indicated by central hand
– 30-minute Chronograph counter at 12 o’clock
– 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o’clock
– Date indicated in an aperture at 6 o’clock
VIBRATION: 28800 alt/h, 4 Hz
POWER RESERVE: 46 hours
ADJUSTMENTS: 3 positions after full winding and after 24 hours
DECORATION: rhodium plated movement