Who are Dakota and Nadia?
Perfectly in time with Dakota and Nadia
"Time is our friend, it constantly reminds us to enjoy every second because when it’s gone it’s lost forever."
Maurice Lacroix - Dakota & Nadia
With more than 1.8 million views on YouTube, Dakota and Nadia’s performance on La France a un incroyable talent has enjoyed incredible success. And this was only the starting point of an international adventure for the two contemporary dancers: After placing first in the international World of Dance competition in Los Angeles and the Krump World Championship in Paris in 2019, they have just finished second in the famous Italian show Tú Sí Que Vales. Their unique style involves breaking taboos and creating innovative performances that deal with powerful themes such as racism and domestic violence. The secret of the two artists’ success is the perfect union between them, with each step and movement carefully devised to be harmoniously in time. Technique and precision are as important in watchmaking as they are in dance: “There are many similarities between these two worlds. Tempo is your best friend when creating a successful routine. We practice relentlessly so that each of our movements is in perfect synergy and in time with the rhythm,” says Dakota. And beyond time itself, they are also extremely proud to team up with Maurice Lacroix: “Doing contemporary dance, we have to be consistent in the choice of our partners. Maurice Lacroix is a young, urban and affordable brand that supports young artists on their road to success, which is totally in keeping with our vision,” says Nadia enthusiastically.
“I have a lot of respect for Dakota and Nadia,” adds Stéphane Waser, Managing Director. They are both fearless and have dared to establish their own style of artistic performance. They are an extremely talented duo and their ambition will take them far. We are delighted for them to be a part of our ML Crew and are looking forward to discovering their latest creations.”
Goal: Developing synergies with artists from diverse backgrounds.
- Semi-Finalist Got Talent Portugal
- Start of the Judas Tour in Switzerland and France
- 2nd place in the final of the Italian talent show Tú Sí Que Vales – Rome
- Finalist in «La Bataille du Jury» in Paris
- Performance in the video of Hélène Segara’s song “Plus Jamais” (Never Again
- Audition for America’s Got Talent – Los Angeles
- Krump World Championship 2019 – Paris
- 2nd place in the final of La France a un incroyable talent – Paris
- Performance during the final of the Davis Cup – Lille
- 1st place in the international World of Dance competition – Los Angeles
- Production, direction and choreography of the show Nathaniel – Valais
- 1st place in the International Warriorz Krump Game 9 championship in Europe
- Choreography for the «Seven” routine with the company Inside
- 1st place in the European World of Dance competition
Date of birth: 18 October 1996
Place of residence: Réchy
Profession: Professional dancer
Date of birth: 30 August 1990
Place of residence: Martigny
Profession: Professional dancer and teacher
"Making the Judas tour an international success."
#YourTimeIsNow #MLCrew #Dakota&Nadia #MauriceLacroix #PulseOfTheCity
Follow their news on our social networks.