Who is Sarah Atcho?
“Time is part of my daily life. It’s my best friend and my worst enemy. It represents my successes, my defeats, my joys and my sorrows. It is the only adversary that I’ll never beat.”
With her contagious, positive spirit, the 24-year-old sprinter is no novice. She was second in Europe in the U23 200 metres, holds the Swiss women’s relay title for the 4x100 metres and is the 2019 Swiss indoor 200 metres champion – an impressive array of medals have marked the sportswoman’s career so far. A career which she has pursued both in Switzerland and abroad: “I have to travel for different competitions that take place all over the world. When I’m in Switzerland, I spend my time living between St-Gall, where my training centre is, and Geneva, where I’m studying.” What’s the next big challenge for the sportswoman? Preparation for the 2021 Olympic Games in Tokyo... and throughout her journey she will be able to count on the support of Maurice Lacroix every step of the way!
Preparation for the 2021 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
#YOURTIMEISNOW #sarahatcho #MLfriends
Follow her news on our social networks
- AIKON Automatic 35mm AI6006-SS002-450-1CHF 2,100.00
- AIKON Automatic 35mm AI6006-SS002-370-1CHF 2,150.00
- AIKON Automatic 39mm AI6007-SS002-330-1CHF 2,050.00
- AIKON Automatic 42mm AI6008-PVB01-330-1CHF 2,150.00
- AIKON Automatic 42mm AI6008-SS001-330-1CHF 1,990.00
- 8 October 2019 …Your time is now Sarah ! Read More
- 27 September 2019 Sarah Atcho carries the Olympic Flame to Morges Read More
- 24 September 2019 Always faster... always further with Sarah Atcho! Read More