Masterpiece Triple Rétrograde 43mm
This year, Maurice Lacroix displays its watchmaking know-how of retrograde pieces once more with the release of the first Triple Rétrograde watch in the Masterpiece collection. A piece that combines elegance and precision, which is available in two designs to suit everyone’s tastes.
Key elements of the watch
THE TRIPLE RÉTROGRADE MASTERPIECE COLLECTION
COMBINING INNOVATION WITH EXCELLENCE
Available in two dial versions, this watch plays with the way you can combine styles: the first features a classic and timeless look with a silvered «Clous de Paris» guilloché dial, bead-blasted surface, black transfers and blued hands. The second has a bold, modern look and features an anthracite dial with snailed “Côtes de Genève” finishes, powdered silver transfers and 4N gold hands. The dial displaying the hours and minutes also shows the calendar at 6 o’clock, the time in a second time zone at 12 o’clock and the days of the week at 3 o’clock.
Both timepieces feature a generously proportioned 43 mm stainless steel case to ensure that the display is legible and easy to read. Beneath these functions, the ML291 calibre ensures the smooth operation of the Triple Rétrograde Masterpiece. Highly efficient, it perfectly combines a SW200 automatic-winding movement with a manufacturing module developed and assembled in Maurice Lacroix’s workshops. This meticulously finished calibre is visible through the sapphire case back.
The two versions of this bold and audacious watch are available with a black alligator-style leather strap for the version with an anthracite dial, and midnight blue for the version with a silvered dial.
- Anthracite with snailed and Côtes de Genève finishings
- Silver powder printings
- Mvt SW200 + oscillating weight SW400 with Complication ML291
- Hours and minutes
- Retrograde calendar at 6 o'clock
- 2nd 24-hours timezone at 12 o'clock
- Day of the week indicator at 3 o'clock
- Small second at 9 o'clock
- Rhodium plated movement bridges: Chemical tapestry with M logo on upper edge & "Colimaçon"
- Rhodium plated rotor: Special cut of the rotor (angle polished) + openwork M logo
- Straight "Côtes de Genève" / "Colimaçon" finishing on bevel
- Complicated rhodium bridges: Fine sandblasting finishing