PONTOS Chronograph 43mm
Throughout its history, Maurice Lacroix has never rested on its laurels, continuously striving to improve its products while at the same time creating watches imbued with high perceived value. In this instance, the Jura-based brand has revisited its highly popular model, the PONTOS Chronograph 43mm, releasing four new references. Sunbrushed dials, presented in a choice of black or gunmetal grey, can be paired with a leather strap or 3 rows bracelet, promising both contemporary style and timeless appeal.
Key elements of the watch
Never a brand to stand still, Maurice Lacroix has revisited its highly popular PONTOS collection, releasing new versions of its Chronograph model. Already a highly refined composition, the latest PONTOS Chronograph encompasses a series of subtle, smile-inducing enhancements, designed to further enrich the overall ownership experience.
- Gunmetal sunbrushed lacquered dial with 3 counters at 12, 9 and 6 o'clock and a date at 6 o'clock
- Automatic ML112
- Hours and minutes
- Small second at 9 o'clock
- Centered second chrono
- 30 minutes chrono at 12 o'clock, hours chrono at 6 o'clock, date at 6 o'clock, automatic
- Circular-graining and Côtes de Genève.
- Vertical Côtes de Genève and sun brushing on rotor.
- Rhodium plated.