TERMS & CONDITIONS
MAURICE LACROIX RED BULL DANCE YOUR STYLE CONTEST
- These Participation Rules (“Rules”) apply to the Maurice Lacroix Red Bull Dance Your Style Contest (“the Contest”). By participating in the Contest, each Participant expressly agrees to have fully understood and to be bound by these Rules. Where prohibited by applicable local law, no participation in the Contest shall be allowed.
- The Contest is promoted and organized by Maurice Lacroix branch of Medinova AG, located at Rue des Rangiers 21, 2350 Saignelégier, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as “Maurice Lacroix”).
- The Contest mechanic is the following: to participate in the Contest, each Participant is required to like Maurice Lacroix Instagram page (@mauricelacroix) and tag a friend in the comment section of the competition’s post during the time period indicated under point 6.
- These Rules are available in English only and are displayed on the website www.mauricelacroix.com.
- Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to cancel the Contest partly and/or entirely and/or change the Rules at any time without prior notice to Participants, without liability to the Participants.
- The Contest will take place from 15 July to 10 August 2022. This contest is in connection with the event Red Bull Dance Your Style Switzerland Final (August 21, 2022).
- The Contest is open to all natural persons that are of legal age. All Participants who are not of legal age (for example, over 18 in most European countries) are not permitted to participate in the Contest. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to ask for the proof of legal age at any time, and in particular during the attribution and/or sending of any eventual prize to the Participant. In case the Participant fails to submit such identification and proof of legal age within 2 days of its request, Maurice Lacroix will be entitled to cancel his/her participation in the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest and accepting these Rules each Participant warrants that he/she has the legal capacity to enter the Contest and accepts the Rules (i.e. that he/she is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- Employees and immediate family members of Maurice Lacroix employees and their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies connected with the creation or administration of Contest are not eligible to take part in the Contest. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
- There is no purchase requirement to participate in the Contest.
- Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached any of these Rules.
- In the event of the Contest being regarded as illegal in the country of a Participant, the latter must refrain from participating.
- The winner of the Contest will receive 1x AIKON #tide watch and an exclusive encounter with our ML crew members Dakota and Nadia at the Red Bull Dance Your Style Switzerland Final in Lausanne, on August 21.
- The prize is personal and will not be exchangeable, refundable in cash, cumulative, retroactive or extendable. Maurice Lacroix’s usual international warranty conditions will apply to the watch of the winner of the Contest. Maurice Lacroix will use its reasonable endeavours to send the prizes to the winners within a time period of two months from the day of notification.
- Each Participant agrees to and shall ensure himself/herself that the participation in the Contest does and will not violate any applicable laws.
- The winner will be picked randomly on 11 August among all the valid entries. The winner will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram on 12 August 2022. If a selected winner cannot be contacted within 2 days or Maurice Lacroix, at its sole discretion, declares him/her ineligible to receive the prize, he/she will be forfeited from the Contest and an alternate winner will be determined among the remaining valid, eligible Participants to the Contest.
- All the personal data provided by each Participant (e-mail, name, etc.) will be stored and processed in Switzerland according to the applicable data protection laws in Switzerland for the sole purpose of contacting the winner. Upon completion of the Contest, all personal data of Participants that have not won will be deleted. Personal data of winners will be deleted within 2 months upon completion of the Contest.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with substantive Swiss law whereby the Swiss conflict of law rules are hereby excluded from application to these Rules.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Rules respectively the Contest shall be resolved exclusively before the courts in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Any recourse to legal action/ordinary courts of law is excluded.
- This Contest is organized solely by Maurice Lacroix. As such, any complaint by Participants on any matter related to the running of the Contest or the designation of the winner, will have to be addressed directly to Maurice Lacroix.