TERMS & CONDITIONS
RED BULL DANCE YOUR STYLE x MAURICE LACROIX SWITZERLAND ONLINE AUDITION CONTEST
- These Participation Rules (“Rules”) apply to the MAURICE LACROIX x RED BULL DANCE YOUR STYLE SWITZERLAND ONLINE AUDITION CONTEST
(“the Contest”). By participating in the Contest, each Participant expressly agrees to have fully understood and to be bound by these Rules. Where prohibited by applicable local law, no participation in the Contest shall be allowed.
- The Maurice Lacroix x Red Bull Dance Your Style Switzerland Online Audition Contest is promoted and organized by Maurice Lacroix SA, located at Rue des Rangiers 21, 2350 Saignelégier, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as “Maurice Lacroix”).
- The Maurice Lacroix x Red Bull Dance Your Style Switzerland Online Audition Contest takes place and a participation in the Maurice Lacroix x Red Bull Dance Your Style Switzerland Online Audition Contest is possible from May 25th 2022 until June 20th 2022. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, each Participant needs to:
- These Rules are available in English only.
- Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to cancel the Maurice Lacroix x Red Bull Dance Your Style Switzerland Online Audition Contest and/or change the Rules at any time without prior notice to Participants, without liability to the Participants. Any changes will be posted on the Maurice Lacroix website at www.mauricelacroix.com.
- The Contest is open to all natural persons that are of legal age and domiciled in the Switzerland. All Participants who are not of legal age (for example, over 18 in most European countries) are not permitted to participate in the Contest. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to ask for the proof of legal age at any time, and in particular during the attribution and/or sending of any eventual prize to the Participant. In case the Participant fails to submit such identification and proof of legal age within 1 week of its request, Maurice Lacroix will be entitled to cancel his/her participation in the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest and accepting these terms & conditions each Participant warrants that he/she has the legal capacity to enter the Contest and accepts the Rules (i.e. that he/she is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- Employees and immediate family members of Maurice Lacroix employees and their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies connected with the creation or administration of the Contest are not eligible to take part in the Contest. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
- There is no purchase requirement to participate in the Contest and there is no charge to use the Maurice Lacroix website www.mauricelacroix.com other than the usual Internet connection charges payable by the Participant to his/her service provider and/or telephone company. For the winners of the Contest, Maurice Lacroix will cover all shipment costs and eventual import taxes related to the prize specified under point 14.
- By participating in the Contest each Participant hereby warrants that all personal details submitted by him/her are true, current and complete and that the e-mail addresses he/she submits are accurate and valid.
- Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached any of these Rules.
- In the event of the Contest being regarded as illegal in the country of a Participant, the latter must refrain from participating.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Maurice Lacroix is happy to announce the organization of the Maurice Lacroix x Red Bull Dance Your Style Switzerland Online Audition Contest, to be conducted from May 25th, 2022 until June 20th 2022.
- The Contest take place as follows:
- From May 25th 2022 to June 20th 2022, Participants need to post a 30-60 seconds solo top dance video on Instagram or Tiktok, tag @mauricelacroix / @mauricelacroixwatch, us the hashtag #MLxRBDYS2022 and register for the Contest via the following registration form: https://www.mauricelacroix.com/ch_en/maurice-lacroix-x-red-bull-dance-your-style-switzerland-online-audition
- ML Crew Members, Swiss Professional dancers, Dakota & Nadia will preselect the top 16 videos submitted and share them directly with three official Red Bull Dance Your Style official judges.
- The 3 official Red Bull Dance Your Style judges will select the winning video entry who will automatically qualify for the Red Bull Dance Your Style National Qualifier taking place on the 9th of July 2022 in Solothurn and an AIKON #tide watch.
- The winner will be contacted by email by the 27th of June 2022.
Each Participant agrees to and shall ensure himself/herself that the participation in the Contest does and will not violate any applicable laws.
- Maurice Lacroix’s usual international warranty conditions will apply for the watch of the winner. Maurice Lacroix will use its reasonable endeavours to send the watch to the winners within a time period of three months from the day of notification. The winner of the Contest is not entitled to claim any other prize of similar value (in product or in cash) than the ones foreseen by Maurice Lacroix in the present Terms & Conditions.
- The Winner will be notified by the 27th of June 2022. If a selected winner cannot be contacted within 3 days or Maurice Lacroix, at its sole discretion, declares him/her ineligible to receive the prize, he/she will be forfeited from the Contest and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining valid, eligible Participants to the Contest.
- All the personal data provided by each Participant (e-mail, address, name, etc.) will be stored and processed in Switzerland according to the applicable data protection laws in Switzerland for the sole purpose of contacting the winner. Upon completion of the Contest, all personal data of Participants that have not won will be deleted. Personal data of winner will be deleted within 12 months upon completion of the Contest.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with substantive Swiss law whereby the Swiss conflict of law rules are hereby excluded from application to these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions respectively the Contest shall be resolved exclusively before the courts in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Any recourse to legal action / ordinary courts of law is excluded.
- This Contest is organized solely by Maurice Lacroix. As such, any complaint by Participants on any matter related to the running of the Contest or the designation of the winner, will have to be addressed directly to Maurice Lacroix.