TERMS & CONDITIONS
#MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE LUCKY DRAW
- These Participation Rules (“Rules”) apply to the Maurice Lacroix #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw (“the Lucky Draw”). By participating in the Lucky Draw, each Participant expressly agrees to have fully understood and to be bound by these Rules. Where prohibited by applicable local law, no participation in the Lucky Draw shall be allowed.
- The #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw is promoted and organized by Maurice Lacroix SA, located at Rue des Rangiers 21, 2350 Saignelégier, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as “Maurice Lacroix”).
- The #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw takes place and a participation in the the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw is possible from June 28th 2021 until July 4th 2021. To be eligible to participate in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw, each Participant needs to complete the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE on Strava. Upon completing the challenge the Participant will receive an email with a link to the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky draw page on www.mauricelacroix.com where he/she can enter the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw.
- These Rules are available in English only and are displayed on the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE luck draw participation form web page at www.mauricelacroix.com.
- Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to cancel the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw and/or change the Rules at any time without prior notice to Participants, without liability to the Participants. Any changes will be posted on the Maurice Lacroix website at www.mauricelacroix.com.
- The Lucky Draw is open to all natural persons that are of legal age. Only one participation per person is permitted. All Participants who are not of legal age (for example, over 18 in most European countries) are not permitted to participate in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to ask for the proof of legal age at any time, and in particular during the attribution and/or sending of any eventual prize to the Participant. In case the Participant fails to submit such identification and proof of legal age within 1 week of its request, Maurice Lacroix will be entitled to cancel his/her participation in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw.
- By participating in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw and accepting these terms & conditions each Participant warrants that he/she has the legal capacity to enter the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw and accepts the Rules (i.e. that he/she is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- Employees and immediate family members of Maurice Lacroix employees and their associated companies, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies connected with the creation or administration of the Lucky Draw are not eligible to take part in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw. Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
- There is no purchase requirement to participate in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw and there is no charge to use the Maurice Lacroix website www.mauricelacroix.com and Strava other than the usual Internet connection charges payable by the Participant to his/her service provider and/or telephone company. For the winners of the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw, Maurice Lacroix will cover all shipment costs and eventual import taxes related to the prize specified under point 14.
- By participating in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw each Participant hereby warrants that all personal details submitted by him/her are true, current and complete and that the e-mail addresses he/she submits are accurate and valid.
- Maurice Lacroix reserves the right to disqualify any Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached any of these Rules.
- In the event of the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw being regarded as illegal in the country of a Participant, the latter must refrain from participating.
HOW TO PLAY
- Maurice Lacroix is happy to announce the organization of the Lucky Draw, to be conducted from June 28th, 2021 until July 4th, 2021, where Participants need to complete the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE on Strava requiring Participants to complete a 10km run in one time. Upon completion of the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE, participants will receive an email with the link to enter the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw.
- The #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw take place as follows:
- All Participants need to have an active Strava account. Participants can create a Strava account here: https://www.strava.com/
- Starting from June 21st 2021, Participants can sign up for the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE on Strava.
- From June 28th, 2021 until July 4th, 2021, Participants need to complete the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE by completing a 10KM run in one time.
- Upon completion of the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE, Participants will receive an email with a link to the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw.
- Participants need to fill in the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw form by the 9th of July 2021.
- Maurice Lacroix will conduct a random lucky draw to designate the winners:
- 1st place – Watch worth CHF 1390 (recommended retail price), Maurice Lacroix softshell, t-shirt, socks, neckwarmer, water bottle and running cap
- 2nd-5th place – Maurice Lacroix softshell, t-shirt, socks, neckwarmer, water bottle and running cap
- 6th-20th place - socks, neckwarmer, water bottle and running cap
- Winners will be contacted by email by the July 31st.
Each Participant agrees to and shall ensure himself/herself that the participation in the Lucky Draw does and will not violate any applicable laws.
- Maurice Lacroix’s usual international warranty conditions will apply for the watches of the winner. Maurice Lacroix will use its reasonable endeavours to send the watch and other Maurice Lacroix running gear prizes to the winners within a time period of two months from the day of notification. The winners of the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw are not entitled to claim any other prize of similar value (in product or in cash) than the ones foreseen by Maurice Lacroix in the present Terms & Conditions.
- Winners will be notified by the 31st of July. If a selected winner cannot be contacted within 4 weeks or Maurice Lacroix, at its sole discretion, declares him/her ineligible to receive the prize, he/she will be forfeited from the Lucky Draw and an alternate winner will be drawn from the remaining valid, eligible Participants to the Lucky Draw.
- All the personal data provided by each Participant (e-mail, Strava tag, name, etc.) will be stored and processed in Switzerland according to the applicable data protection laws in Switzerland for the sole purpose of contacting the winner. Upon completion of the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw, all personal data of Participants that have not won will be deleted. Personal data of winners will be deleted within 2 months upon completion of the #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with substantive Swiss law whereby the Swiss conflict of law rules are hereby excluded from application to these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions respectively the Lucky Draw shall be resolved exclusively before the courts in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Any recourse to legal action / ordinary courts of law is excluded.
- This #MLRC 10KM CHALLENGE Lucky Draw is organized solely by Maurice Lacroix. As such, any complaint by Participants on any matter related to the running of the Lucky Draw or the designation of the winner, will have to be addressed directly to Maurice Lacroix.