AIKON Automatic Chronograph Special Edition Mahindra Racing
SWISS CRAFTSMANSHIP AT A TRACK NEAR YOU
Building on its relationship with Mahindra Racing, Maurice Lacroix, the racing team’s Official Timekeeper, is pleased to unveil three new versions of its AIKON model. Each of these chronographs is adorned with the racing team’s livery, encompasses urban design and delivers high perceived value.
Key elements of the watch
AIKON, on the journey to success with the Automatic!
The AIKON collection is the descendant of the Calypso. This benchmark piece—the brand’s best-belling model of the 1990s—already incorporated the AIKON's main distinctive features: the integrated water-resistant case, the flat sapphire crystal encircled by the famous six-arm bezel, the M logo in relief on the leather straps, and exceptionally high-quality production.
With their dynamic angles and pronounced polished and satin-finished surfaces, the AIKON Automatic models have a real presence on the wrist. They also feature a newly designed flexible five-link steel bracelet. Extremely soft and supple, it suits all wrists.
- White sunray engraved pattern dial with dark blue counters (12h/6h) and red counter (9h). Date date at 3 o'clock
- Automatic ML112
- Central hours and minutes.
- Small second at 9 o'clock. Chronograph second indicated by central hand.
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock.
- 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock.
- Day and date at 3 o'clock.