AIKON Master Grand Date
Maurice Lacroix reveals a new chapter in the history of AIKON. Inspired by the urban and dynamic design of Maurice Lacroix’s flagship collection, the AIKON Master Grand Date reveals a new movement and design.
Key elements of the watch
The AIKON Master Grand Date represents a breakthrough in watchmaking. The 45mm steel case perfectly fuses the spirit of mechanical watchmaking of the Masterpiece collection and the iconic AIKON style. The dynamic lines, the case/bracelet integration, the bezel’s arms and the polished, matte AIKON steel case welcome the ML331 calibre, a newcomer in Maurice Lacroix’ s collection of manufacture movements. It offers a clear view of its balance wheel, visible through a large skeleton opening, and features a large date display with double window.
- Embossed sun-brushed dark blue dial
- Rhodium hour-marker with white SLN
- Rhodium perimeter with black prints
- Polished rhodium big date applied
- Automatic ML331
- Hours and minutes
- Small second at 4 o'clock
- Big date at 10 o'clock
- Vertical brushed and blue PVD grainé dial plate
- Sun-brushed rhodium balance bridge
- Other rhodium sandblasted
- Skeleton oscillating weight, brushed and snailing