AIKON Chronograph Skeleton Automatic Special Edition Mahindra Racing
SWISS CRAFTSMANSHIP AT A TRACK NEAR YOU
Building on its relationship with Mahindra Racing, Maurice Lacroix, the racing team’s Official Timekeeper, is pleased to unveil three new versions of its AIKON model. Each of these chronographs is adorned with the racing team’s livery, encompasses urban design and delivers high perceived value.
Key elements of the watch
BORN TO WIN
The ultimate ownership proposition, worthy of a team principal’s wrist, is the AIKON Chronograph Skeleton Automatic Special Edition Mahindra Racing. In the world of motorsport, seconds count, making this chronograph the perfect trackside accessory. The two counters, positioned at 3 and 9 o’clock, imbue the dial with an agreeable dose of symmetry. The openworked dial allows the wearer to view numerous movement parts at work making it ideal for those individuals who are mechanically curious. Red accents grace the minute markers on the bezel, the central chronograph seconds hand, the 30-minutes chronograph register at 3 o’clock and, lastly, the model’s sporty black strap. The automatic ML206 movement is visible via the exhibition caseback
which also incorporates the Mahindra Racing livery, completing this stylish ensemble.
- Skeleton dial on sapphire base plate
- Black external and black 9h counter print
- Red and black 3h counter printing, Maurice Lacroix printing and rhodium M-logo
- Automatic ML206
- Central hours and minutes.
- Small second at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph second indicated by central hand.
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 3 o'clock.
- Ruthenium sandblasted skeleton upper bridge.
- Vertical Côtes de Genève and sun brushed on bridage and rotor, polished angles.
- Rhodium plated.