AIKON Master Grand Date Black
The new AIKON Master Grand Date Black is dressed in black and white tones, skilfully playing with contrasts to deliver an eye-catching look. It harnesses the mechanical virtuosity of the Masterpiece collection while embracing the AIKON’s urban design language. The resultant watch upholds Maurice Lacroix’s reputation for delivering notable style, Swiss craftsmanship and high perceived value.
Key elements of the watch
In 2021, Maurice Lacroix launched the AIKON Master Grand Date, a watch uniting the mechanical virtuosity of the Masterpiece collection with the AIKON’s urban design language. Now the brand is pleased to announce the release of a new version of this latter model, the AIKON Master Grand Date Black, a timepiece which stylishly juxtaposes black and white tones.
- Embossed sun-brushed black perimeter with white printing
- Automatic ML331
- Hours and minutes
- Small second at 4 o'clock
- Big date at 10 o'clock
- Vertical brushed and black DLC grained dial plate
- Sun-brushed black DLC balance bridge
- Other black DLC sandblasted
- Skeleton oscillating weight, with brushing and snailing.