PONTOS Chronograph 43mm
Modern yet classic, the automatic PONTOS chronograph adds a twist to its timeless style with a new range of colours. Maurice Lacroix is expanding its collection with new timepieces that play with menswear design codes: The steel PONTOS Chronograph now features a large blue dial.
Key elements of the watch
PONTOS CHRONOGRAPH BLUE SUN
Following the new design of the PONTOS chronograph for its 20th anniversary, Maurice Lacroix is expanding its elegant and sophisticated collection. More elegant than an AIKON, yet more simple than a MASTERPIECE, the blue Pontos Chronograph is still faithful to the iconic design of its watchmaking heritage. In addition to the steel versions with a steel bracelet and white dial enhanced by blue and silver finishings with gold accents, PONTOS introduces an incredibly understated yet bold timepiece.
- Dark blue sun-brushed.
- Snailed and sandblasted counters and polished rings.
- Automatic ML112
- Hours and minutes.
- Small second at 9 o’clock.
- Date at 6 o’clock.
- Chronograph: seconds by central hand, 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock, 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock.
- Circular-graining and Côtes de Genève.
- Vertical Côtes de Genève and sun-brushed finish on rotor.