Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart?
What is a cookie?
In general, cookies are small files which are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone to keep track of your visit to the website and your preferences; as you move between pages, and sometimes to save settings between visits. Cookies help the builders of websites gather statistics about how often people visit certain areas of the site, and help in tailoring websites to be more useful and user-friendly.
There may also be other technologies through which the same purposes are pursued as with Cookies.
For example, although Cookies can be used in both web and mobile browsers, it would be inappropriate to talk about Cookies in the context of mobile applications, since these are Tracking Tools that require the presence of a browser. For this reason, within this document the term Cookies is only used to specifically refer to that particular type of Tracking Tool. The same criteria used for Cookies apply to these technologies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for our Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Please find the detailed descriptions of the cookies here.
How to control and deactivate cookies
Most browsers are set so that they automatically accept cookies. You may however, deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser in a manner that it will notify you as soon as cookies are set.
Instructions on how to deactivate cookies:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More More and then Settings Settings.
3. Click Privacy and security and then Cookies and other site data.
4. Click See all site data and permissions and then Clear all data.
5. To confirm, click Clear.
1. Tap Settings > Safari
2. Turn on Block All Cookies.
For Microsoft Edge:
1. To change your level of tracking prevention, clear your browsing data, help improve Microsoft Edge, and more, select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services .
2. To choose if websites can ask for permission to use your location, camera, microphone, and more, select Settings and more > Settings > Site permissions.
3. To choose what types of data are synced across your devices, or to turn off syncing entirely, select Settings and more > Settings > Profiles > Sync .
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and more:
1. Go to "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options"
2. Click on "Confidentiality"
3. Select your preferred level of confidentiality
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Go to "Tools" then "Options" menu
2. Click on the "Privacy" settings
3. Select your preferred option on the "Cookie" menu
1. Go to "Files" > "Preferences"
2. Click on "Privacy"
3. Select your preferred options
For Android browser:
1. Click on the upper right button
2. Go to "Settings" then "Privacy & security menu"
3. Select your preferred option
You can deactivate the use of these cookies permanently by clicking on the following link:
• Cookies Settings
Last amended: July 2023
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the latest news.