The website is under maintenance.
Come back in one hour to see it live!
The 43mm stainless steel case provides ample size to display all indications clearly. The dial features hours, minutes and a small seconds display at 9 o’clock, with a power reserve indicator adjacent the crown. Below noon, a retrograde hand displays the hour in a second time zone, while above 6 o’clock the date is imparted with a retrograde hand. Despite displaying several indications, the dial remains simple to interpret.
Prospective purchasers can choose from a silver or black dial, adorned with either a rhodium or a blue ‘M’ logo and matching hour markers, depending on the dial color chosen. The watch is supplied on a black crocodile leather strap. The purity, the quiet poise of the design that emanates from these timepieces cannot fail to evoke the most beautiful and unique architectural creations where design, distilled to its purest essence, transfigures form and function. The various indications of the Double Retrograde are powered by the automatic manufacture movement, the ML191, which can be admired via the exhibition case-back.
Technical sheet Masterpiece Double Retrograde (2 new references)
- Ø 43 mm, stainless steel case, brushed andpolished finishings
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Silver, black
- Clous de Paris and sandblasted (silver dial) and Côtes de Genève finishing (black dial)
- Rhodium plated or blue logo and indexes
- Silver powder or black printings
- Diamond-cut hour, minute and counter hands available in blue or rhodium plated
- Black genuine crocodile strap
- Stainless steel deployment buckle
AUTOMATIC MANUFACTURE MOVEMENT ML191
- Hours and minutes displayed via central hand
- Retrograde calendar displayed via a hand at 6 o’clock
- 2nd 24-hour time zone displayed via a hand 12 o’clock
- Power reserve indicated by a hand at 3 o’clock
- Small seconds by a hand at 9 o’clock
- VIBRATION: 18 000 vibrations per hour, 2.5 Hz
- POWER RESERVE: 52 hours
- JEWELS: 74
- ADJUSTMENTS: 5 positions when fully wound and 2 positions after 24 hours
- DECORATIONS: Classic execution: Rhodium coated bridges, with “Côtes de Geneve “in “Colimaçon“, sandblasted finishings with diamond cut edges on all bridges, Rhodied skeleton rotor with “Côtes de Geneve“ in “Colimaçon“ finishing
Познакомиться с последними новостями Maurice Lacroix